Sunday, January 4, 2009

Been sick for a little bit.

Ever since New Years eve I have been sick. so that is the reason I have not updated the blog in a while. Heather was sick during the Christmas week and I was being a nurse for her and well that is how I got it. I have Bronchitis and a nice big sinus infection. Heather is now being a wonderful nurse for me. We just got back from the doctors and we are both on anti-biotics. I am still not feeling all that well so I don't have a great story for you but I do have something that might help out. Hope you like it. I call it, can't fix stupid.






























































































































1 comment:

Dave said...

hey dude, sorry about your sick and flu, and probably phemonuia.

However, we didn't get to talk at all these past weeks so I just hope that all goes well for you and your recovery. Talk with you again!