Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas show

OK so you have all seen Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and Santa Clause is coming to town and Frosty the snowman. Now there is a show that is Tradition in my family. We would gather around the TV every year with Mom and Dad. That show was called A Christmas Story. Yes that exact same one with the kid who told the story from his point of view about Christmas and he wanting a Red Rider 200 shot Carbine Action Air Rifle BB gun, with a compass in the stock. Every time Ralphie would tell his parents of even Santa Clause at the Mall they would all responded to his request, "You'll shoot your eye out kid". Just a great show.

My wife got the DVD for me and I just now was able to rip it to my hard drive. now I can see it when ever I want to. I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and have a great Christmas story

4 comments:

Dave said...

Ralph's little brother was the best all bundled up and not able to move clearly an easy target.
Merry Christmas to you when the road opens up again we will see you then.

Poohbear said...

NO....Glad that Gary has the movie
Hope 2 see U soon 2....

chickychick1975 said...

you can buy the LEG LAMP at rite aid for only 30 bucks!! GET YOUR LEG LAMP TODAY!!


merry christmas

Misty Moncur said...

my favorite christmas show