Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week Days to be Days off

For the last 3 months at work I have been working a 6:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday with Saturdays and Sundays off. I loved that shift and it was nice to go home while the sun was still up.

Well, as of late there has been allot of calls coming in with people and there broken computers. So many calls in fact that we have been putting in allot of over time. Now with that my schedule has changed and will be like this until May. So to compensate for all the calls coming in I will be working Monday and Tuesday, off Wednesday and Thursday, Work Friday and Saturday and off on Sunday. The time frame is 8:00 am to 7:00pm. So now I am working 10 hour shifts with 4 days of work. Its not bad really. I like the fact that I can now do something that needs taken care of during the week. Although I must admit that when that last hour on the second day hits I get excited to have a day off soon and not have to wait until Saturday.

3 comments:

Poohbear said...

Yes it will take sometime but U will learn 2 love it.....

Anonymous said...

You're going to love it man. Will really break up the week. Plus, think of all the Chinese gold farmers you can play chess with. Will help break up the monotony in their day too.

chickychick1975 said...

I would love to have your schedual. I only get one full day off. You shouldn't complain. I liked your post.