Saturday, October 11, 2008

An update to some cool news

A few Posts in this blog ago. I wrote to you about my status with my psoriasis and how I needed to have my cholesterol and liver checked so I will be able to take a new medication that will get rid of my psoriasis. Today I got my test results for my liver. a normal live point rating is 41. I am 43. I am a perfect candidate for this medication. With that and exercise I can over come this psoriasis. I probably will be starting on the new medication sometime next week, Wanted you to all know.

Also here is an update on the weather tonight. SNOW.

3 comments:

Dave said...

the snow is awsome. you guys got a lot of it!

chickychick1975 said...

WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! it's Christmas before Halloween! WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I never liked the snow...I am not a snow bunny! I am a hybernating bear!!! good luck on your new medication. Awesome!

Poohbear said...

Yes I love the snow as long as it in the moutains and off the street. But where where U when the snow shovel was being use????? LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO