Saturday, October 11, 2008

The changing faces of the weather

The last few days I have been driving over the bridge in Twin falls back and forth to work. Every time I look out into the snake river canyon its just a wonderful site to behold. With Fall time comes all the cool colors and the the warm but not to hot and not to cold weather.
Every time I drove across the bridge I said I will get the camera and get a picture of this, and each day I would forget the camera. Well last Thursday, I brought the camera. Here are a few shots of the canyon.












Now today is a different story. I woke up this morning at 8 am and sat down in the living room. I heard a pop, well more like a bang out side and suddenly the power went out. I got up and looked out the window and this is what I saw.









So as you can see, we have crazy weather. We were with out power untill noon today. It snowed alot. It is has been snowing all day long, even up to Blizzard status. It is expected to snow like this up untill noon tomorrow. Wow.