Monday, September 1, 2008

Well anyhow, getten to be that time of year, eh?

Has anyone noticed the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer? has anyone noticed that the temperature is not as hot as it was. And guess what I saw in TV? pre football. Yep that's what I'm saying. its getting cooler and actually its become my favorite time of year, Fall. Or to other people Autumn.


Two days ago the temp dropped and the clouds came in right as the sun was going down. it made some great colors as you can see in the photos. It started to rain a little but made a really cool rainbow. Well for those of you who love this time of year and are hunters get your AK 57 Uzi radar laser triple barrel double scoped heat seeking shot guns ready to get that thirty point buck. Enjoy the fall season.

2 comments:

Poohbear said...

Yes U LOve this time of year!!!!!what about the walk?????

chickychick1975 said...

This is my favorite time of year too. But I am a heat person...me no likie the cold. I did see that amazing rainbow, it was awesome that evening. I like your blog...so colorful and picture full.....nice work