Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just a few updates

Hello family and friends

I wanted to update you guys on a few things.

1. Mom and Dad's house looks great. the metal roof is on and the fence is back up. the roof makes the house shine along with the new paint job. Mom says she loves it and is continuing to make further improvements. I didn't get a picture but I will do that soon.

2. I found a great piece of software with the help of my friend Matt. For me its new but I'm sure most of you have heard of this and could be using it as we speak but its called DVD shrink. I can now back up some of my DVD's and save them on the hard drive. after a time I will get some DVD r's and dvd rw's and then burn them to the disk. I can even watch them from the computer with out putting in a dvd, if you would like here is the link.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

I can shrink movies down small enough that I can watch them on my Palm PDA, only one movie at a time but I can take a movie with me, HEE HEE

3. My wife got me a new razor. Its the
Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer Razor
Its nice. It has clippers on the end so you can trim your beard to a nice fine beard or goatee. or shave a smooth as an androids bottom.
http://www.target.com/Schick-Quattro-Titanium-Trimmer-Razor/dp/B0014WHGM8

4. I thought I would save this for last.
It was quite the party last night. I was at the computer and I could hear allot of laughing and cackling. I walked out of the house and I saw the strangest sight. Across the street were several neighbors (including my beloved wife) sitting in lawn chairs and blankets like they were watching a football game. but they were watching the other neighbors next to me who were drunk as skunks.

They were Laughing and some singing but allot of passing out. One guy passed out and they put him on the trampoline. there was so much beer and vodka that if they burped (or farted ) and a match was lit, well think of a nuclear explosion. As of right now I have not seen any movement from the house so I think they are still sleeping it off.

2 comments:

Poohbear said...

SO I need to find a better hobbie.. they (the drunks) did give up there keys to there car.. We where in case they got hurt or needed help...I was a funny night....

Misty Moncur said...

Sounds classy.