Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WHAT'S IN A NAME

Today as I was heading home from work I was thinking about several things and one thing was that I need to blog. As I was thinking of a subject, opportunity came a knockin.
A silver pickup truck passed me. I could see what was written on the side was Luke‘s contractor service. As the truck fully passed me there lt was the funniest thing I had seen all day. On the rear window read Luke Blewett contractor service.

I laughed the rest of the way home and then started thinking of other funny names and went on line and found a ton of names there that worked well together to mean something else. And then suddenly I had a top 10 of names that were hilarious.

So in the spirit of David Letterman, lets do the top 10 tonight.
Top 10 names from wedding announcements and other sources.

















10. Poore-Sapp














9 Crapp- Beer















8 Dunnam-Favors. (hmmmm I wonder what those were?)















7Filler-Quick



6 Gowen-Geter ( what a couple)








5Weener- Whipple







4 Wacker- Dailey






3 MacDonald- Berger













2 Best- Lay












And the number one funniest name


Butts-McCracken









There is also a bonus round. There was a person I went to school with that had an interesting name as well


I give you


Jason Urabitch


yes, that is a real name. So I want to thank Luke Blewett for giving me a good laugh and some inspiration and I hope you never blow it.







4 comments:

chickychick1975 said...

I liked your blog. I laughed hard at those sassy wedding announcements. All were a bit off the sexy side, but funny none the less! lol thanks for the laugh

Dave said...

That was great! Classic Comedy I love it. Mckracken! Killed me.

Misty Moncur said...

I love when Leno does those.

chickychick1975 said...

You will have to show me how you change your blog look...I like the colors and pics....help me out