Monday, August 4, 2008

And so it starts.

I have been off the game for coming up on two weeks now. Just like in real life when a family member passes a way all the rest of the family and who knows who else comes out of the wood works looking for their cut of the deal. Well I have had a friend tell his friends and there friends tell there friends and so on and so forth that I don't play anymore Well today I was confronted at work about leaving the game, some people were in shock and asked how could I do such a thing. I have defiled the world and filled it full of sacrilege. DUDE----- GET A LIFE. Also there are people that have approached me wanting me to sell my account to them so they could have all my characters gold for them. Again DUDE GET A LIFE and get a job, lol



As I watched this guy talk to me and just about offer everything from several dollars to his first born I could see the desperation in his eyes and his body language. Wow talk about some one that needed a quick fix. LOL



I'm sorry but Nigtou is not for sale. Nigtou is going to be put to rest, I worked long and hard to get all that stuff and I think he is done and he is taking it all with him to the virtual grave . 4,804 gold, 2 epic mounts (a horse and a ram) a flying griffin, (so you can fly all over the place . All the incredible pvp battle armor and High powered swords (not to mention the awesome enchants on them Like Mongoose and life stealing ). Man I would hate to be a pallbearer for him. lol


So to all those who are wanting all this, eat your hearts out folks.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

People are weird. Man I'm so hungry. If you're getting up bring me back a sandwich.

Unknown said...

See what I mean. People are crazy over that game. It is life altering. And like I sid before you are one of the lucky ones. I am so happy to hear that you are getting your life back online. :-) You deserve it.

And I agree your character should be laid to rest. You have worked ever so hard for that character. May he RIP. (bowing my head)

Keep it up and look forward, I know that you can make it over this mountain of bribes. I can only imagine the things that you have been offered for your character and your gold. I remember when my soon to be ex quit playing the first time I left him, people were always calling him and begging him for his level 70s and his gold. One guy offered his car. I kidd you not. It is nutso.

I think that is why I never got to into the game. The fear of losing my daughters is fear enough to prevent me from playing. I don't think it is fair to children to be raised in a house where WOW is played. They miss out on so much. I think it is better for the children to be removed from the house. I know that it is harsh to say and no one can raise your children like you can but that is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Congrat Gary. Keep it up.

Gary said...

ok Im up. what kind of sandwich you want? I got bologna ot Tuna fish