Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Weight loss bit.

So, for the past several months I have been working on getting myself better and creating a new me, let me tell ya its been quite The ride.  There have been ups and downs and  lets be honest here, when the downs came I just wanted to say screw it, I’m done,and forget the whole thing  but I am still working at it because I never want to go back to the way I was ever again.  I can easily say the ups have out numbered the downs which is nice to know.

I haven't been on the scale in a while but I think I am starting to come off that stupid plateau I have been on for almost a month or two or three or four or five  ha ha  no just kidding, it’s just felt like I have been on one for a long time.  I am looking better and feeling like a million bucks, that’s the best way I can describe it. My clothes are awfully baggy and my new ones feel like that actually fit the way they are supposed to.  I still have a ways to go but I know I am on the right track.

I wanted to take a moment and tell all my family and friends how grateful I am for your love and support.  I could never ever EVER have gotten this far without it.  As I said before  I have tried this a few times in the past years ………….and failed.    I also wanted to specially thank my friends that see me every day I am out there walking: Thank you for keeping me going. 

5 comments:

Dave said...

Great update. I wish you a lot of luck and eagle powers to come to you (Nacho Libre) Hope you have a great April.

Gary said...

Thanks Dave, I feel the eagle powers have come to my and my stretchy pants. LOL. April is going to be a better month.

Unknown said...

I know it is hard and it is extreme for me some days and understand the ups and downs for sure especially since I was so sick for so long. But I believe we can do it. Your words of wisdom helps me also. I had a bad weekend but now I am back on track. Keep up the good work Gary...

shannon said...

Gary I have known you for many many years but we also lost contact for awhile and now we are in touch I'm so proud of you for all your hard work I once told you that you have been handed a specail gift you are an amazing guy that has the courage the strength the wisdom and the heart to over come any battle that is put in front of you ,you are a hero to all but for most you a a hero to a man named Gary never give up keep your head up and each for your goal and hold it tight when you have accomplished it love ya........

Gary said...

Thank you Shannon, I am grateful we are able to reconnect also and thank you for supporting my in this.