Monday, December 8, 2008

Extreme Sports


Every Friday when I go home from work I drive across the Twin Falls Perrine Bridge and I see The Base jumpers get ready to jump over the bridge with there parachutes on. This is the only place left in the United States that allows base jumping year round with out a permit. So I see these guys jump and to me that's pretty extreme and I will admit that I have seen some interesting things happen here. Now I was sent a pretty cool video from one of my friends that I think is really really extreme and I wanted to share it with you. So sit back, relax , put your dinner trays in there upright position and enjoy the ride.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that video.

chickychick1975 said...

You saw a man DIE from jumping off that blasted bridge. Base jumping looks too airy for me! Granted, I saw a jumper just the other weekend and I yelled...DOn't do it! It's not worth it! He jumped anyway....you try to save a life and what do they do? They jump.....they perachute down down down...ahem, what was I talking about? My stomach hurts! I ate pizza.... good blog

Marrian said...

Hey Gary!
Love the blog. I have one too,
maidemar.blogspot.com