Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Recap.

Well, lets recap shall we. This last week had one of the great holidays to it. Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorites and I usually dress up and decorate the house and scare little kids when they ring the doorbell.

This year though was pretty dry. I didn't have the vibe to dress up. Maybe it had something to do with the weather because it has been raining all week and still is to this day. So there was some BLAH, to Halloween. I also noticed that not very many kids went out door to door anyway.

Heather and I went to the church for a little get together and some dinner and after that there was a children s gathering out side in the parking lot with there parents called a "trunk or treat" Its much like trick or treating but you go from car to car to car and the adults pass out candy to all the kids that are dressed up in there costumes and then go home. Its the safe way to Trick or Treat because you go to people you trust. To be honest it sucks because of all the unsafe things that can happen to little kids and the bad stuff that gets put into candy that could be in your bags.

I remember when I was growing up My Brothers and sister would go all over the neighbor hood and all across town. Those were simpler days back then. I do remember one scare when some one said they found a razor blade that some one had put inside an apple. But that was rumors , here say and it was not confirmed. Even then we still trekked on seeing who could get the most candy that night.

There still were people that decorated for Halloween. Here is a couple of pictures of our neighbors house across the street










Now with the new week coming and yes you guessed it, tomorrow if voting day. We will see how this new President will help us (or hinder us even more) works out. As part of this new week, my new work schedule starts. I will be working 6:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. I am very happy to have my weekends back.

Also I wanted to share with you a video I received in my email today. I thought it was cool.

I leave you now with this video to watch and talk to you all again soon. Happy voting.


I'm Gary Moncur and I approve this message





No comments: