Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting day

I voted today. McCain all the way, but I think Obama is going to win. It was cool to vote this time.

Instead of the same old poke out the little hole of who you wanted, I got to sit at a scanner. The attendants took my ballet and put in in the scanner and then a touch screen came up and I was able to select who I wanted in office by just touching the screen like my palm pilot.

I am sure that is normal for everyone else but here in the small town of Burley, that's something new. Of all the years I have been voting, its been , Stand at the booth, take out a sharp metal pocking device the size of a pencil and poke out the little hole.

We will see who our new President will be soon.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Republicans shublicans!
I am glad you got to "Rock The Vote" so did I. Touch screen all the way. I however voted democrat. I can't see putting another Republican in office. Time for a power change.

Too bad Larry Craig wasn't up for election, I am sure you would like to see him gone.

Misty Moncur said...

McCain? Really?

Gary said...

Well I have always been a republican, and I know that you guys are thinking ohhhhhh man. but that is how I went. But I can see how this should be good that Obama will be in office.

Dave said...

Nothing for Larry Craig comment?
Are you coming for thanksgiving? Are you putting on a dinner there? I invited mom to come, Ann, Brian, and whomever else wants to come. So come.