Wednesday, July 23, 2008

As Promised




I wrote that I would put a picture of the swing on my blog and so here it is. I know that some of you have already swinged ummm swanged? no. swunged ? no thats not it. ohhh swung in it LOL anyway I thought I would let every one see it. also im a bit of a shutter bug I love my camera and I still thank my brother for getting it for me for Christmas. here is a shot of the famed water tower, I'm sure some of you will enjoy. Every time I look at the water tower it reminds me of the time that Dad and I stood out in the front yard, it was new years day and we stood there looking at the water tower and he said " so, this is what the year 2000 looks like. gee the tower hasn't changed still looks the same " in a way he sounded disappointed there there wasn't much progress but also he was happy because there wasn't much change.
also hope you get a kick out of the video.

1 comment:

Poohbear said...

Well I hope all loves MY swing....I zm in it alot....I love to watch movies in the swing too...the Babylou(kid down the street) and plays peek-a-boo...I really LOVE my Swing....Thanks Gary